Go Neutral is a consumer-focused climate action startup. We believe that together, ordinary people can make an extraordinary difference. We use the power of great product design to create experiences that overcome friction and spur people to take climate action.
Go Neutral is part of Green Collar, a leading Australian environmental markets company. With access to high-integrity emissions reduction projects, and deep scientific, technical, and financial expertise, we are uniquely positioned to make a huge impact in the consumer climate action space.
You will be responsible for managing all of Go Neutral’s ecommerce business and operations. As the beating heart of Go Neutral, our online presence is crucial to our success. You will be responsible for understanding and reporting on core business metrics, and optimising them across all online channels.
While starting as an individual contributor role, this role has the opportunity to grow in scope as the business grows, to include management of an ecommerce team.
- Own and manage all online operations for Go Neutral, including the first-party website, social media integrations, affiliate programs, and partnerships
- Create, analyse, and report on core business metrics
- Build, test, and deploy and continually optimise ecommerce strategies to drive business growth
- Create online content as part of online merchandising strategies
- Collaborate and direct the work of communications, marketing, design and development teams, both internally and externally
- Participate in and contribute to all aspects of Go Neutral product and business strategy, including identifying opportunities for new product development and marketing.
- Experience in running an online ecommerce business, preferably in the retail / direct-to-consumer space
- Experience in creating and managing content in an ecommerce platform, preferably Shopify
- Detailed understanding of website metrics and funnel analysis, user experience concepts, data analysis and reporting tools