Trading and Investment
Emissions Trading and Investment
GreenCollar is at the forefront of providing emissions trading and investment services for environmental projects through out Australia. We specialise in providing carbon services to landholders, corporates and the public sector under the Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF), Safeguard Mechanism and the Carbon Farming Initiative (CFI).
We have developed the first water quality market in Australia where purchasers can buy Reef Credits to improve water quality helping to save the Great Barrier Reef.
GreenCollar is Australia’s largest carbon project developer. We are well placed to assist liable entities and voluntary offset buyers to meet their carbon offset requirements through a cost-effective and dependable supply of ACCUs from quality carbon projects across Australia:
• GreenCollar has been awarded contracts to supply over 62 million tonnes of abatement, representing over 32% of all ACCUs purchased by the government through Emissions Reduction Fund auctions.
• To supply this volume, GreenCollar has developed over 100 Carbon Farming projects across various states of Australia within the agricultural and land sectors.
• GreenCollar can provide contract flexibility and options that may be tailored and priced to meet the needs of buyers with changing needs and risks.
• Our market leading project portfolio allows GreenCollar to provide innovative contracting solutions to ensure timely delivery of ACCUs to liable entities and voluntary offset purchasers.
• We have over 30 highly experienced staff ensuring timely and efficient delivery of abatement from our properties and providing services that include: project assessment & due diligence, project design, project management & implementation, project monitoring & reporting and carbon credit issuance & sales.
• Our Environmental Markets team intimately understands the structural fundamentals of the Australian carbon market as well as the short, medium and long-term supply and demand dynamics at play.
• Our project pipeline can provide the market with the most cost effective ACCU supply while providing access to a range of co-benefits including indigenous, ecosystem conservation, water quality, biodiversity and direct community outcomes.
• GreenCollar’s project portfolio extends beyond carbon offsets. We are also leading the way in creating and trading water quality credits to protect the Great Barrier Reef.
To find out more please contact:
02 9252 2467
02 9252 9828
Terra Carbon Pty Ltd (ACN: 154 094 470) is a nominated corporate authorised representative of licensee Greenbank Australia Pty Ltd (ACN: 144 587 235) (GBA) under GBA’s Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL No.427 921). Terra Carbon is authorised to provide certain financial services on behalf of the Licensee. Terra Carbon is responsible for the content and distribution of it’s Financial Services Guide.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, no part of the information contained on this website, on emails or in general presentations is to be interpreted as personal or general financial product advice, dealing in financial products and/or derivatives; or making a market in financial products/derivatives to you as a retail and/or wholesale client unless expressly stated as being such.
For more information and advice on Carbon Trading and the Emissions Reduction Fund see this page from ASICs MoneySmart.