Join the Team
Join the team at GreenCollar.
Our talented and experienced staff are helping solve our most pressing challenges through environmental markets and innovation.
To apply for an advertised role with GreenCollar, please ensure you:
– Include a cover letter and resume with your application; and
– Address the required skills provided within the job description
CURRENTLY SEEKING: brilliant, motivated superstars with a love for hard work and intractable problems to join a dynamic team of like-minded individuals hell bent on growing the greatest profit for-purpose business on the planet.
GreenCollar is already the biggest player in the Australian carbon and environmental markets space and our ambitions are colossal! We want to see the environment on every balance sheet and an environmental markets project on every Australian farm by 2040. To get there, we need talented, driven individuals from many backgrounds and experience levels.
The team is the key to success and together we are committed to problem solving, breaking down barriers, working like nothing else to get the job done and having fun doing it!
At GreenCollar we believe our people and culture are among our most important assets and we want to keep it that way. We aim to be a business with an inclusive workplace culture that people are excited to be a part of.
Does this sound like you? We’re especially interested if you have experience in:
- Sales, marketing and communications
- Field crews
- GIS, mapping and technical
- Project management and delivery
- Project reporting and management
- People and culture
- Legal and compliance
- Admin, sales and general support
But more than specific skills, we’re after motivated people who are up for a challenge, want to join a great team and can’t wait to just get started!
If that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in! Get in touch: email@example.com
Head of Marketing / Chief Marketing Officer
Work Type: Full-time
Responsible and accountable for the development, implementation and execution of the marketing, brand, public relations and communications strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing, brand, public relations and communications strategy with the support of an external agency.
- Develop internal frameworks and processes to implement & monitor successful execution of the strategies
- Work with internal teams to develop sales and marketing collateral (e.g. pitches, cast studies, key messages, White papers) to support execution of environmental markets supply and demand strategy
- Be the GreenCollar brand champion, developing the brand strategy and ensuring the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Support the development of the sales pipeline and marketing of new and existing products or services to key target supply and demand clients
- Drive the engagement strategy including consumer and corporate research and insights to successfully deliver suite of environmental products to key target clients
- Develop, manage and refine digital strategy including web and social media presence with the support of an external agency
- Continually review changes to the market, audience trends and activities of competitors.
- Conduct market research and adjust the marketing plan as necessary to reflect the changing environment
- Manage the internal team and external agencies to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the marketing strategy
- Develop and manage the optimal allocation of the marketing budget
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand awareness and perception – brand tracker measure.
- Customer acquisition – new customer acquisitions (number and value) on both the supply and demand side
- Marketing ROI – to make sure we’re doing the right things and investing the budget effectively
- Organic search & social media reach/engagement
How to apply
Candidates seeking to apply should email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must contain the following:
1. Cover Letter
Incomplete applications will not be assessed.
Please note all applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or have an unrestricted visa to work in Australia.