Go Neutral is a consumer-focused climate action startup. We believe that together, ordinary people can make an extraordinary difference. We use the power of great product design to create experiences that overcome friction and spur people to take climate action.
You will be responsible for developing the product strategy and designing the end-to-end customer experience for Go Neutral’s suite of products. Our products include both online and physical components. Your contributions will be a critical part of reaching our ambition to remove millions of tonnes of emissions from the atmosphere, every year.
This is a genuine tech product management role: we are looking for someone who can deeply understand the problems, challenges, and opportunities in consumer climate action, and use this to drive the creation of both a cohesive product strategy, and a continually evolving set of products that help us contribute to the slowing of climate change.
- Gain a deep understanding of our users and their needs, and the broader climate action space.
- Create and own Go Neutral’s product strategy
- Identify and evaluate product opportunities, and generate ideas to improve customer experience and help fulfil Go Neutral’s mission.
- Drive product development and product launches, engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with internal and external engineering, creative, and research teams to deliver high-quality experiences with measurable results
- Engage with partners and customers as part of business development, and represent Go Neutral’s product and strategy
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate them
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to contribute to all aspects of the business
An ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in developing consumer-facing products
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development and web technologies