NaturePlus™ is a world-leading biodiversity credit scheme developed by GreenCollar that applies a scientifically robust environmental accounting framework to inform and incentivise evidence-based decision-making to achieve positive impacts for nature.
NaturePlus™ generates certified outcomes in the Condition of native ecosystems which are valued and rewarded with transferrable NaturePlus™ Credits.
NaturePlus™ Credits provide a meaningful pathway to support and maintain measurable action on biodiversity across a range of ecosystems and achieve nature positive outcomes that last.
- Incremental Gains for Nature
- Recognising Environmental Stewardship and Ecosystem Services
- Tangible Outcomes
Each NaturePlus™ Credit represents a one-hectare area of measured, audited and certified restoration or conservation of environmental condition over one year. The outcomes include:
- Reduced loss and degradation of natural habitats
- Improved connectivity and resilience of ecosystems
- Improvement of native habitat and ongoing maintenance of healthy ecosystems and communities
- Rewarding continuous nature positive land management
- Incentivising adaptive land management practice long term
- Creating opportunities to scale long term investment in nature positive outcomes
- Reversing loss and degradation of natural habitat and species
- Delivering independently audited and verified outcomes
- Restoration and conservation of priority landscapes and species
Work with us
NaturePlus™ Projects are designed to bring new Credits to market that value and incentivise long-term and continuous gains for nature. Investment in NaturePlus™ Credits is available. Please contact us to find out more.